Monday, November 10, 2014

Post # 5 - Long Weekend Plans

This weekend with my husband had planned eat dinner with my host parents, go to skating, see one friend in Fernie and participate in the last night Festival Banff in Banff. Part of our plan it has fulfilled. On Friday the dinner with my host parents was great! my host parents celebrated 28 th years your anniversary wedding. On Sunday we went to skating with my husband and one friend, Marika. We skated approximately one hour in the rink of the U of O. My husband was the first time skated in ice. He was very happy.  We suspended visit to my husband's friend. Driving conditions were a bit complicated. On Sunday also, we went to the last night of the Festival Banff. It finished very late because we viewed a lot of documentaries. It was very interesting!. For Monday and Tuesday we will stay in Canmore for share with my husband's friends.

3 comments: