Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Post # 8 - Online Games that are Good?




Do you like dancing?


Good, there are a lot of interesting and fun dance video games in the web! One of them I can found is High School Cheerleader Game is really addictive. I can't avoid play while I was doing this blog! :) It's interesting and fun because you can hear the song and move the keyboard (only your hands in this case) with the song. There are others similar and more fun dance video games where you can dancing truly! I think this kind of dance video games are really good because you can share with friends, move your body and practicing dancing!. Also I think that online this kind of dancer game maybe is a little boring and static.








5 comments:

  1. Cote, i do like dancing so i think i have to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "There are others similar and more fun dance video games where you can dancing truly" I think so.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a good game, I will go to try.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this game is funny. I want to try this game.

    ReplyDelete