Monday, November 24, 2014

Post # 7 - Is Chivalry Dead?



Why people nowadays have a decline in manners and polite behavior? 

I think that people don't have awareness and don't think in others, in the environment because the people has become individualistic due to dependency on handheld gadgets such as our smart-phones (I agree with M. Doll, the writer).

We should try to create and maintain a healthy environment all the time, in all the places if is possible. I think is important see around and don't be individualist. We should be respectful and courteous behavior. 

You can improve politeness, saying "please", "thank you", "hello", "morning", "have a good night", between others easy words.


3 comments:

  1. I agree with you we can improve our politenees with easy words.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think so too. We should say each other to it

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think so too. We need to be nice each other.

    ReplyDelete